Thursday, August 27, 2009
2nd day memory gap
thought i lost another important training item...my precious name tag!

after calls to my mother as i ask her to search for it in my room, am so anxious that i spent a lot of money producing a name tag just like the one that was given to us!!

no traffic today but more irritations were encountered frequently in the street. parang isinumpa ang mga kalsada ng pilipinas ah!

naaatract ako kay "S" kahit parang may intriga sa kanya. hahahaha. like ko siya kxe parang ang "deep" nya eh pero yung tipong madameng tinatagong kalokohan..

anyway, masyadong good looking for me (ako lang daw nagsabi na good looking siya).

saw robin nga pala kanina, thought he recognized me.

the "oddles" activity kanina is so goooodd!!! makes me laugh hard, ever!

lessons are getting harder and harder..maybe i'll take extra attentikon and study more....
GAMBARE KUDASAI!

this and that for now! CIAOSSU!
posted by lorderik @ 6:09 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
 
 
About Me


Name: lorderik
Home: Quezon City, Malolos, Region 3/ NCR, Philippines
About Me: i desire more. am i ambitious? i love myself. am i selfish? i lust! now am a pervert? and then i fear. maybe am afraid? i am with no one. do you think am alone?
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Free Blogger Templates